Major donations (from latest in date to earliest):
- His Excellency Alaa Elleissy Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Egypt in Armenia. A series of books, on April 12, 2013.
- Mr Ahmed Mansour M.A., Director, The Epigraphy Dept., Bibliotheca Alexandrina, Egyp: A series of books. 2012.
- Prof. Dr. John Frandsen, Former Director, Carsten Niehbur Institute (Denmark): A series of valuable books.
- Ms Ingeborg Waanders (Holland): A series of valuable books, a few ancient Egyptian items as well as early 19th century mounted botanical specimens from Egypt, among other items.
- Prof. Dr. Dimitri Meeks, Director of Research at CNRS/Montpellier University (France): A crate of Egyptology books.
- Dr. C. T. de Vartavan, director, AEC: Donation of the remnant his Egyptology Library.
We also thank these numerous individuals and insitutions which have offered us a copy of a book. Their name is duly recorded in our database and on the front cover of the book in question.
Anecdotic donations: We also thank Mr Gagik Yeghiazaryan, Director, K-Partners for the donation of a computer screen and Former Parliament Deputy Anahit Bakhshyan for the glass framing of two pre-18th century engravings on our walls. Not least HE Wahid Galal, Ambassador of Egypt for a signed poster of Nefertari’s tomb, now on our walls and incidentally needing framing.
[Important: If your name has by some accident been omitted please mail immediately email@example.com] and this will immediately be rectified].
If you wish a donation please click on our page “We need support“.